Monday 17 July 2017

Finished! - Board Done, Cards Done, Job D.

After a long long trial & error, I've managed to complete the board, the title deeds and game cards Chance & Community Chest.

The trial & error part was the back & forth visiting the print shop.  Plus the fixing of the cards.

I'm very impressed with the end product.  And hope this works!

If anyone wants to copy my templates, I'll upload them later.

I'm going to take some photos of Erica'Opoly (Monopoly) to show you what I've done.

For now I thought I'd let everyone know this board game has been completed.

I'm planning to propose this Friday/Saturday 21/22 July 2017, by swapping her board with mine.  Then asking her if she fancies a game.  And I can imagine she'll be too tired to play on Friday, but not too tired for Saturday.

Who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment