Saturday 29 July 2017

Putting Everything Together ~ The Disaster

I must say, I went through a bit of stress trying to place the sticker for the board on top of the Monopoly board.  I messed up, creating air bubbles.  So went back to the print shop to order again.

They asked me how I was trying to apply the sticker to the board.

I started from the corner and tried to roll the sticker on.

Big mistake!

The print shop guys recommended to roll on from the edge of the board instead of from the corner.

I did hesitate thinking if I could do that right since the glue of the sticker was so strong, I didn't want to place it incorrectly and have another disaster on my hands.

They guys at Hobs (https://hobsrepro.com/) were amazing.  They offered to do this for me although they didn't have to affix the sticker to the board, they kindly offered and done an amazing job.  Their customer service was excellent.  I will definitely return for all the wedding booklets etc...  And would recommend this place to get your stuff produce if you were to copy myself.

So I went in on Monday 17th July to get it fixed.  Told them they could take their time.

On my lunch I went off to the shop and bought some drinks for them since they were going the extra mile for me.

When I went in to deliver the drinks, to my surprise they had done the job.  I was expecting maybe it'll be completed by the Thursday/Friday in time for when I wanted to propose.

I was amaze at the standard of the work and job done.  It looks like a real Monopoly board.

I tried to pay and was told it was okay and didn't have to pay.  Again another surprise!

These guys are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment