Saturday 29 July 2017

Photos

Here are some photos.  

This photo shows what I've done, renamed Monopoly to Erica'opoly.

You maybe able to see I've removed the go to jail and replaced it with a priest with the words 'Go on honeymoon'.

All the streets are the dates we went on.

Parks are mentioned, so instead of houses, I've called them stalls.


As the board folds and compacts to one quarter of the size, the board looks a bit wonky, but I placed the board on my bed, I should have used a table!


As you can see, rolls a seven or eleven, the seven lands on Chance, Erica picks up a card, tells her to go to 'Wedding Ring' instead of Luxury Tax (that has a ring on it anyway).


And here's the card she'll pick up.


I'm not sure about this, if I should have her pick it up, or if I should show her, or if I should just say it???


This was a sticker to place on top, I wasn't sure if I should have redone the board with it as a pink square, or keep it natural.


On reflection, I wish I just renamed the Luxury Tax to Wedding Ring and not have a pink square.


A sample of some of the cards I've made up.


Go On Honeymoon!


On Honeymoon & Just Visiting.

As you can imagine, I've made some cards to reflect this spot like the original game.


Our first dates.


A fun card.  I love Rick & Morty.  I want to get Erica into this show!


Another fun card.


No comments:

Post a Comment